Friday, June 6, 2008

Show Time For this MOm and Daughter Team !






We have a show the 4th of July in Copperas Cove Texas At the Frames and Things ! Its so cool because they do this every Month for the Local Artist there! Our Work will be displayed for the full Month, with the 4th of July being the First Friday of the Month Opening , Where they Host a Reception For US the Artist and You the Art Patron! They will be serving Wine and other refreshments!
I think its great that they support the local Art Community and I hope that the local Artists and Art admirers will support them as well! I know where I will be getting my Art Framed from now on! Mom has already brought frames from there since they are so kind to us! It is so hard to find a place to show one's Art So I wanted to be sure to write about them!
Mom will be showing her most recent Art both in oils and 3 Dimensional !I will Bring My Hand crafted Jewelry, Wine charms and My Paper Art ( Prints of both our Works, I do Photos of my own and of moms works of Art! I will also have beautiful hand crafted stationary and post cards as well to sell) I am so Excited Doing a Mother and Daughter Show is so much fun!
Ok where is this you say ?:
Frames and Things
216 Cove Terrace,
Copperas Cove Texas 75622
phone 214 547 8448
http:// www.framessandthings.com
When Friday 4th of July2008 6-9 pm
Come help US Celebrate America's Independence and American Art

2 comments:

jtutors said...

Two Lovely Ladies and such lovely artwork. I wish you all the very best and hope you sell out and then just sit and talk to the people who want more from both of you. All the Best

Mother Daughter Team of Artists said...

thanks Jtutors